In partnership with After School Matters we are excited to host our ENpowered High School Summer STEM camp again this summer. This program is for aspiring engineers and is a great opportunity to learn about the exciting fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) through our project-based learning curriculum.
This program is designed for students who have a strong interest and desire to learn about the STEM fields. It was created to give students the opportunity to engage in topics focused on the sciences and to better prepare them for pursuing STEM-related careers.
2023 Camp Details
- Grades: Incoming 9th-12th graders
- Dates: June 26th – August 3rd
- Days of week: Monday – Thursday
- Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM CST
- Cost: Free
- Location: Holy Angels Catholic School (750 E 40th Street, Chicago)
- Student participants must be Chicago Resident who will be at least 14 years old by July 5, 2022.
- Real-time Interaction with STEM Professionals
- Virtual Field trips
- Stipends will be provided through After School Matters
- Student must complete and submit an application by the deadline.
- Student must be a resident of the City of Chicago.
- Student must be entering grades 9th -12th in Fall 2021 and be at least 14 years of age by June 26, 2023.
- Student must upload a copy of their latest report card or progress report.
- Student must attend all six weeks of the program.
- Student must, upon acceptance, complete a After School Matters Application
Applicants must complete all required sections in this application by the deadline.
- Essay Questions
- Last Semester Report Card or Progress Report
- Interview, if applicable
Students advancing to the next round will be invited to interview. After which, applicants will be notified of their acceptance.
Email: [email protected]