Ever dream of designing technologies to help restore sight for people with vision impairment? Or developing an airport for drones and flying taxis? Your imagination runs rampant, imagining the possibilities of the world. Ours does too! That’s why we launched Project SYNCERE 12 years ago with the mission to provide STEM career pathway opportunities to Chicago’s underrepresented youth and to show them how to turn their dreams into rewarding careers.
To this day, our imagination hasn’t quit as we’ve worked to achieve the following goals:
- Provided STEM enrichment opportunities to more than 25,000 youth
- Launched E-CADEMY, which is the only year-round engineering pathway program for students in grades 6-12
- 100% of our E-CADEMY seniors have graduated and enrolled in post-secondary institutions
- Launched a citywide middle school engineering competition, ENpowered Games, targeting 400 underrepresented students annually
- Established STEM enrichment opportunities for more than 3,500 students annually across our in-school and out-of-school programs
It’s because of donors like you that we’ve been able to turn dreams into reality while building a thriving community of tomorrow’s STEM leaders. We hope you will join us during our anniversary celebration from November 15 – November 30, 2021, to raise a minimum of $12,000 to ensure the legacy continues.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Join us by making a gift today.