Monday, October 19th through Friday, November 13th, Project SYNCERE will celebrate 11 years of providing STEM career pathway programs for Chicagoland’s underrepresented youth. There’s so much to celebrate!
Through our partnerships with schools, universities, community organizations, and other youth serving agencies, we have been able to provide nearly 3,500 students each year in our ENpowered Program with exciting project-based learning experiences, that have ignited their interest in STEM.
Our robust E-CADEMY Program continues to prepare students for careers in STEM by achieving a 100% enrollment of graduates in STEM majors at colleges and universities. Utilizing the nationally recognized, Project Lead The Way curriculum, our engineering instructors teach problem solving skills in a cohort model that has stimulated peer support and achievement in the program.
Project SYNCERE continues to deliver its innovative hands-on engineering programs virtually. While students are facing uncertainty in so many arenas, our program staff continues to affirm their value as leaders in our world who will create the future technological advances that will guide society forward.
It’s because of donors like you that we’ve been able to accomplish these successes for over a decade. During this anniversary season, our goal is to raise a minimum of $25,000 to continue lighting the pathways of inspiring youth to take their rightful place as the leaders of our world.
As we spend this time reflecting on the accomplishments of our students, we ask that you celebrate with a gift to help us ensure that this legacy continues.
- $20,000 Sponsors one class of students to participate in the ENpowered Games. This includes 10 weeks of programming, materials and instruction for hands-on projects.
- $11,000 Computers for one class of middle school E-CADEMY students.
- $4,000 Sponsors a student for one year in our advanced E-CADEMY program.
- $2,000 Provides nationally recognized Project Lead the Way training for 1 teacher.
- $1,000 Provides technology and project supplies for virtual students
- $500 Materials for one group of students in our summer apprenticeship program.
- $250 A tablet for students in our app design class.
- $100 A set of engineering tools including graphing calculators and calipers.
- $50 Green architecture materials for sustainable engineering designs.
- $25 A custom award for one high achieving student.
Thank you for believing in our vision and for your continued commitment to the cultivation of our future STEM leaders. We’re humbled to have served 21,500 students during these past 11 years but we’re just getting started.
Project SYNCERE is a 501c3 organization. All donations are 100% tax deductible.